UPDATE: July 29th, 2020
To our patients:
We want to make you aware of the precautions we are taking to ensure both our staff and patients are staying healthy. New protocol includes the following:
- We will be going above and beyond our current cleaning procedures. Staff has been thoroughly trained for these new protocols. We have designated staff to ensure our office will be disinfected to meet CDC guidelines.
- To limit the amount of patients in our office, we will require all appointments to be scheduled at this time.
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone. We will make exceptions for certain circumstances, but we otherwise ask that any visitors please stay in the car
When you enter the office, you will notice that some things have changed vastly.
Upon entering you will be greeted by a staff member:
- We are now required under the governors orders to require masks be worn properly at all times while in the office and please wear before entering our office
- Your temperature will be taken at the door
- You will be asked the following questions:
- Have you been ill (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc) within the last 14 days?
- Have you recently traveled outside the state or internationally?
- Have you or anyone you have been in close contact with been tested positive for COVID 19 or have you had a presumed positive test?
- We will then ask you to sanitize your hands and you can then enter the office
We are pleased to return to a normal schedule and our normal office hours. We still require an appointment.
You can now order contact lenses online! Please click the link to order contact lenses at our webstore. www.yourlens.com/cutlervilleeyecare
We thank you for your patience and support during these uncertain times. The doctors and staff at Cutlerville Eyecare hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. We will see you soon!